The Java on Microsoft Azure group has been strengthening its dedication and outreach to Java EE customers. This effort contains extra technical steerage, instruments, scripts, workshops, and extra to higher assist migrations to Digital Machines, Kubernetes, OpenShift, and managed service (PaaS) choices.
We’re working with key trade companions like Oracle, IBM, Crimson Hat, and Payara to higher assist runtimes, together with WebLogic, WebSphere Conventional, Open/WebSphere Liberty, JBoss EAP, WildFly, and Payara on Microsoft Azure.
Some presently accessible and up to date examples of this work embrace:
- Enabling most use instances for WebLogic on Microsoft Azure Digital Machines by means of a set of options collectively developed and supported with Oracle.
- Steerage for integrating WebSphere/Open Liberty with Azure Energetic Listing through OpenID Join – developed in collaboration with IBM.
- Public preview for JBoss EAP on App Service, collectively supported by Microsoft and Crimson Hat.
- Preview for supporting JMS on Azure Service Bus.
- Steerage for migrating to WildFly on AKS.
Work gadgets upcoming shortly as a part of our Java EE on Microsoft Azure buyer outreach embrace:
- Enabling WebLogic on AKS in partnership with Oracle.
- Steerage for working WebSphere/Open Liberty functions on Azure Crimson Hat OpenShift, developed in collaboration with IBM.
- Enabling JBoss EAP on Digital Machines, in collaboration with Crimson Hat.
We hope to totally allow Java EE prospects as first-class residents on Microsoft Azure by means of these efforts steadily.
There is no such thing as a substitute to working carefully, one-on-one with precise customers. Options developed in a vacuum are not often on-point. The perfect is to get real-world, experience-based suggestions on the options we offer as we develop and launch them iteratively.
We’re in search of Java EE customers and prospects who will work carefully with the Microsoft group chargeable for creating these options. If desired, Microsoft is hoping to assist some prospects with a free migration proof-of-concept. If this sounds fascinating, please fill out this 5-minute survey.
The survey makes an attempt to higher perceive the frequent use instances we have to assist in an effort to assist prospects understand all the advantages of the cloud. If you want the group to attach with you straight, please embrace your contact data on the finish. Even in case you are not essentially inquisitive about migrating to Microsoft Azure proper now, your suggestions on what you want to see remains to be very helpful.
Additionally, if you understand somebody who want to take part, please ahead the survey link. Wanting ahead to listening to from you!
Take the 5-minute survey.
Questions in regards to the survey? Please tell us within the feedback beneath.