On April 2, 2021, Microsoft will take away Web Explorer 11 and Microsoft Edge Legacy browsers from the listing of supported browsers for the Enterprise Central trendy shoppers.
With the introduction of new Microsoft Edge that supersedes Edge Legacy and affords Web Explorer mode for backward compatibility, now is the time for Enterprise Central clients to make the swap.
This is applicable to organizations utilizing Enterprise Central on-line, in addition to any on-premises clients upgrading to the April 2021 main replace to Enterprise Central. Organizations ought to make the transfer earlier than April 1, 2021.
Have a look at Introducing the new Microsoft Edge to discover ways to replace your browser. The advantages of switching to the brand new Microsoft Edge embrace:
- Vital enchancment to efficiency and responsiveness when working with Enterprise Central.
- New options that make you extra productive, corresponding to built-in accessibility instruments, synchronized favorites, and settings throughout units, or switching between a number of consumer identities.
- Extra safety, transparency, and management over your privateness.
- Enterprise-grade safety and compliance from Microsoft.
- Acquainted administration controls for deployment throughout units and coverage administration.
For extra particulars, watch the “What’s new in the modern clients” periods from the Business Central All Access Virtual launch.