Planning strategic information and analytics initiatives is now vital for serving to your group construct the agility and resilience wanted to efficiently navigate the longer term. Be a part of us on December 3, 2020, from 9:00 AM to 10:30 AM Pacific Time (UTC-8), for the Shape Your Future with Azure Data and Analytics digital event to discover how information and analytics impression the way forward for your corporation—and see how you can use Azure to alter the way in which you make strategic enterprise choices.
- Hear Microsoft Chief Government Officer Satya Nadella present perception into the ability of knowledge and analytics and focus on new Azure improvements.
- Be taught from Amy Hood, Microsoft Chief Monetary Officer and Government Vice President, and Julia White, Company Vice President of Microsoft Azure, about how Microsoft used information and analytics to remodel its personal finance group.
- Attend a CEO roundtable with Judson Althoff, Microsoft Government Vice President of Worldwide Industrial Enterprise, and different executives from a number of the world’s most profitable corporations as they speak about how they’re utilizing information and analytics to get better, strengthen, and innovate within the face of uncertainty.
- Dive deep into the newest Azure information and analytics bulletins with Rohan Kumar, Company Vice President, Microsoft Azure Information and see new demos illustrating the native integration of Azure Synapse Analytics, the brand new Azure information governance service, Azure Machine Studying, and Microsoft Energy BI.
- Ask questions and get solutions in real-time from Microsoft engineers throughout a dwell Q&A.
By the tip of the occasion, you’ll have a greater understanding of how you can develop a strategic view of your analytics initiatives and a stable basis for making a strategic, unified framework for utilizing information and analytics to achieve insights, make choices, and enhance enterprise outcomes. We hope to see you there.